Tuesday 17 January 2012

Episode 2.08 "Outskirts Damascus NE"


Claire ,Tammy and special guests Eric and Dan discuss episode 2.08 of HBO's Carnivale (and don't worry, we didn't forget about them, there is a special appearance by Matt and Mel)

We hope you enjoy this episode of Carnyast and thanks for listening!

You can leave us feedback in the following ways:

Email us: carnycast@gmail.com
Follow us at Twitter: @carnycast
Facebook: Search for Carnycast

To download the podcast, right click the link below and
choose Save.


Download

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Carny cast!!!! I just started listening to podcast and I love it. I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and 2 when the show was on air but you've encouraged me to give the whole a series a good watch/rewatch. I'm not sure if you'll read this, but I wanted to correct something that was said in the cast for "The Day That Was The Day". I'm not sure who said it, but someone brought up brother Justin being absolutely destined to become the creature of darkness.

    The thing is it wasn't like that. It said that every generation there is a creature of light and one of darkness, however what makes either party get their respective title has more to do with the way they use their powers and how it molds them, or I guess you could say how they allow it to mold them. It's all a matter of the correct circumstances and both Ben, and Justine had similar circumstance. Both had just as much chance of being the creature of light or dark, it's just that the circumstances forced them into their positions.

    I guess the best way to say it is that the only destiny they have is that one of them will take one role while the other takes the other role. However who takes what role is all up in the air until a specific point.

    I'm behind you guys, I'm just starting season two; so I do hope no one has already pointed this out. I'll catch up to you guys soon; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete